Group blogs and e-zines
- John’s Jottings – John Millington’s monthly muses from a club somewhere in Cheshire.
- Micro Model Railroad Cartel – Small layouts built by experts in the genre.
- Model Railroad Hobbyist – American monthly e-magazine.
- Small Layout Scrapbook – Excellent compendium of small layout ideas.
Individual modellers’ websites, Facebook pages and blogs
- Andy Basford – Fellow small layout enthusiast.
- Andy Cooper – Oldham to Oban in 4mm finescale.
- Andy Evans – An Englishman abroad, modelling in Germany.
- Andy Jones – Exquisite scenic modelling.
- Bob Reid – Scottish railwayman, expert in coaching stock.
- Chris Nevard – Well known and respected modeller and photographer.
- Chris Thompson – Brass bands and toy trains.
- Dave Smith – A retired railwayman building kits to order and for himself.
- Gary Beatty – Mexican modelling, excellent home made structures and figures.
- Ian Fleming – Finescale wagons, excellent weathering.
- James Wells – A signalman’s view of the railway.
- Jim Smith Wright – Birmingham New Street reproduced in miniature.
- Martin Hogg – An eclectic mixture of modelling, not unlike my own.
- Mike Bragg – Micro layouts in O scale.
- Phil Bartlett – South Staffordshire modelling by a South Staffordshire railwayman.
- Tim Hale – Mainly modelling German railways.
- Tom Foster – 4mm finescale from a relatively young modeller.
- Tony Pritchard – Mainly narrow gauge in a variety of scales.
- Contact Details – How to get in touch if you have any comments or questions.
- B.O.B. (Blackcloud’s Other Blog) – What I get up to away from the layouts.
- Facebook – It’s like Marmite, you either love it or hate it.
- Youtube – Videos and slideshows of model railway shows and my own layouts.
- Narrow Gauge Modeling Company – US based, but trading on the internet.
- Alexander Paper Supplies – Useful source of paper and card modelling materials.
- Haslington Models – My local model shop.
- Trident Trains – Another good south Cheshire model shop.
- Crewe Heritage Centre – Not just trains but all aspects of the town’s history.
- Greyhound Rescue – An excellent charity, primarily working to re-home retired racing greyhounds but also looking after rescued lurchers and similar dogs.
If you have a model railway related website that you would like adding to this page please get in touch via the contact page. I would be grateful if readers discovering broken links could also get in touch so that I can endeavour to update the link. Traders, manufacturers and other commercial organisations may apply but this is a non-commercial website (no charge or favour is made or expected for links) and I will only add those I consider worth mentioning.